Frequently Asked Questions
What if it rains on an open day?
Rain makes for muddy trails, and as much as we hate to do it, we are some times forced to close the maze. Please check our website for questions regarding weather-related closures.
What are The Rules?
These are The Rules:
- Those 13 and under need an adult with them at all times.
- No littering.
- No pets.
- No smoking.
- No alcohol or illicit drugs.
- No hitting actors.
- No running through and/or destroying the corn.
- No throwing corn.
- No obscene or derogatory comments.
- No weapons (concealed or otherwise).
- No backpacks or purses.
- No flashlights.
- If you or anyone in your party is asked to leave the premises the entire group will be asked to leave (in other words, you come together you leave together).
- The corn maze is not handicap accessible.
- Anyone with a health condition whereby rough terrane, stairs, lengthy paths, flashing lights, or sudden and intense scares may have a negative impact on your health condition should not attempt the maze. Once you enter the maze there is no easy way out.
- We are not responsible for accidents.